Playboy Plus - Playboy Playmates -Playboy Cyber Club

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Aliya Wolf Miss February 2004


Aliya Wolf Miss february 2004 When we ask Aliya if she likes badass guys to go with her badass bike, she blushes and bats her eyes innocently. "While I love to go out and have a good time, I also love staying home, doing normal things," she says. "I can't see myself getting serious with a guy who's into the party lifestyle. My fantasy is being with someone with whom everything just comes naturally, someone who is respectful and doesn't try to change me too much. Of course, he also has to be sexy, beautiful, hot and a lot of fun, but those things are a given!" Although Aliya confesses she's had her share of wild nights, she says she has other....

Ambitions: To enjoy and experience life and achieve balance between career and personal life.

Turn-Ons: People who have positive attitudes, and being kissed on the back of my neck and behind my knee.

Turnoffs: People who are rude, selfish, or overly aggressive, and bad breath.


CITIES I HAVE CALLED HOME:
New Orleans, LA; Houston, TX; Calgary, Alberta; Splendora, TX.

IF I HAD MORE TIME, I WOULD:
Ride my horse more often, paint, learn to surf and spend more time with my little girl.

FIVE THINGS NEAR MY BED:
Candles, flowers, my favorite photographs of friends and family, my favorite stiletto heels and lingerie.

No comments: