Playboy Plus - Playboy Playmates -Playboy Cyber Club

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Amber Campesi Miss February 2005


Amber Campesi Miss February 2005, "As for dating, Miss February appreciates the romantic, old-school approach. "I'm the type who likes dinner, wine and conversation. He doesn't have to be the cutest guy, just as long as I'm having fun and laughing." Oldschool she may be, but Amber is hardly bound by tradition. "I usually make the first move," she says. "I like guys who are hard to get. I'm all about the chase." You should definitely consider yourself hunted if Amber appears with her idea of a romantic dish: some kind of pasta, "along with a really good Italian steak with lots of garlic--which is an aphrodisiac--and some kind of dessert made with chocolate, also an aphrodisiac." And the music? Sinatra? Tony Bennett? Sorry: "I love Sade and Erykah Badu--any R&B with a slow, sexy groove."

AMBITIONS:To help run the family restaurant and one day pass it on to my children.

TURN-ONS:
Athletic men, someone who is confident but not cocky, and redheads.

TURNOFFS:
Cheaters, liars and people who can't make me laugh

WHY I LOVE DALLAS:
The people are all so friendly, and my family is in Dallas -- it's home!

FAVORITE COLLEGE COURSES:
Nonprofit Communication, Communication
Research and Argumentation)

PEOPLE SAY THAT I LOOK LIKE:
Catherine Zeta-Jones

I WISH THAT I HAD:
A chance to travel the world.

BEST TV SHOW EVER:
Sex and the City -- I'm Samantha!

No comments: