Playboy Plus - Playboy Playmates -Playboy Cyber Club

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Christine Smith Miss December 2005


Christine Smith Miss December 2005, her ideal date would be. We remind her that she wrote on her Playboy questionnaire that it would involve "camping, fine wine, a fire and one sleeping bag." Now she rolls her eyes and laughs. "Well, that would be a good date if I knew the guy for a while," she says. "Otherwise you're stuck on a mountain with someone on a first date and you realize he's annoying. He would get to sleep on pinecones. That's why it usually takes me about two weeks of asking questions and getting feedback from random people who know him before I go on a date with someone.

AMBITIONS: To become a successful veterinarian and provide low-cost spaying and neutering.

TURN-ONS:
A man who is comfortable in his own skin and excited by his life.

TURNOFFS:
Insecurities, laziness, bad breath, anyone not willing to try new experiences.

PREVIOUS MODELING EXPERIENCE:
Muscle magazine, Wilson golf calendar, Hooters calendar.

A TYPICAL NIGHT AT MY CURRENT JOB:
I am a cocktail server in a VIP lounge. I have a blast serving famous and fun people all night.

HOW I KEEP IN SHAPE:
Pilates classes, biking and long walks on the beach
with my dog.

TV SHOWS I CAN'T MISS:
The Sopranos, The King of Queens

No comments: